Arabic Reading Competition Achievement!May 03,2018
It is our pleasure to announce that the Windrose Academy has participated in the Arabic Reading Challenge (تحدى القراءة العربى) this academic year. The competition phases/results were as follows:
- Ninety of our Windrose students were interested and have participated in this competition by reading Arabic books
- Twenty two students have passed the internal filtration process conducted by our Arabic department at Windrose Academy.
- Fifteen out of these twenty two students have passed the external filtration process conducted by the Egyptian Educational Administration.
- Seven out of the fifteen students have passed the filtration process conducted by the Egyptian Education Directorate.
- Finally, Windrose Year 3B student, Ibrahim Ashraf, has won the 6th place across Cairo Governorate.
Ibrahim was recognised in a very big event by Dr. Tarek Shawki, the Minister of Education, and by Ms. Najla Al Shammasi, Secretary-General of the ARC.
It is worth mentioning that Windrose Academy is the ONLY International school that has participated, and won, in this competition amongst all other schools in Cairo. Congratulations Ibrahim for this achievement and congratulations to all Windrose Students who have participated in this competition. Wishing you all the best of luck in the coming competitions.