- Bachelor’s Degree with major or minor in mathematics, or Engineering.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience as a Mathematics Teacher for KS3, teaching the UK National Curriculum.
- Ability to effectively communicate with students, parents and colleagues.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Professional Appearance.
As a Mathematics teacher you’re responsible of the students’ improvement and academic achievements in Mathematics. You instruct students in Key Stage 3 according to the UK National Curriculum, create lesson plans, assign and correct homework, manage students in the classroom, track students’ progress , and prepare students for their check point examinations.Apply for this position