- Previous experience as a SEN coordinator and in a leadership role is a must
- Excellent command of written & spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to interface with parents
- Previous teaching experience is a plus
- BA in an education related field is a plus
- Excellent command in using Microsoft Office
The SEN coordinator will be responsible for establishing and maintaining appropriate teaching, support and diagnostic resources for Special Educational Needs students or Gifted and Talented students. The SEN coordinator is in charge of the SEN department where he/she manages the SEN staff and resources. The candidate will work collaboratively with parents, staff and students to draw Individual Lesson Plans where necessary to address individual needs.Apply for this position